99 red ballons 99 red ballons

meh

I don't know what they are saying, but the original version by Nena (in German) was much better. 99 Luftbalons.

Mario in windows (MS) Mario in windows (MS)

wtfomfg?

You gave this entry a 0!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

You have voted on 5 entries and can now deposit your experience points for the day!

anyways, it didn't work for me...atleast not very well...were those long pauses intended?

coldplay - fix you coldplay - fix you

cool

i am teh savior...bow down in thanks to my greatness...jk..good job

unlimited071 responds:

thanks!

Feel Good Inc. Feel Good Inc.

why is this movie bad? let me count the ways

1. poor graphcis sticks=blam as a general rule
2. step-by-step drawing=bad, as i have a poorly rated submission like that myself
3. sound plays after the movie stops or is paused...stream the sound
4. too many repetitive movie clips
4. if you are making a music video, do 1 that hasn't been done before...this has been done PLENTY of times

i will think of more later but i am currently drawing blanks

SpriteRemix Forsaken V.2 SpriteRemix Forsaken V.2

okay...

the actual movie was pretty good aside from choppy animation at times but it was filled with spelling errors and you sound like 4th graders...are you 4th graders?

imperial-rob1 responds:

nope im acually in gr 9 lol

Super Luigi World V3 Super Luigi World V3

screw you

why the fuck did you take my name of this?
put it back!

p.s. i'm still giving it a good review

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

to whoever asked below

you can download the swf and see proof of this thievery at ebaumsworldsucks. com a bunch of stuff is posted there

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

amazing

The drawings were extremely realistic...love the song - what's the name?...was this the intro scene to the game?...anyways, it was great

Let It B Let It B

Personally, I don't like clocks much but.....

....I can't blam The Beatles....it was still a well drawn flash...the animation was so-so....4/5

the anthem the anthem

sweet

that has to be the coolest, most abstract flash that i have ever seen....great job and keep pumping these out